Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Britta

I've been thinking about what our baby bundle is going to look like, so I looked up some baby pictures of myself. Above is a picture of me at about six months. Aaaww... look at those pudgy cheeks and cute neck fat rolls. The only baby picture of Scott that I have doesn't really give me a clear idea of what he looked like as a baby, but I'm sure he was cute, too (when he wasn't crying). Surprisingly, we both had hair! Our baby will probably look more like the pink Britta baby blob below when she makes her first apperance.

4 comments:

K.E.N said...

I can't WAIT for baby Britta! I haven't seen you in like a month...how do you feel? If you ever walk by our house, stop in and say hello, please. Do you have a name for this babe yet? I am so excited to meet her.

Sarah Peterson said...

baby Britta was one CUTE baby!! I bet your baby is going to be adorable! I can't wait!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I'm so excited to meet your little bundle of girl joy! Your baby picture is so cute too! I love the long hair flying in the wind:)

Emily

Stephen Stacey said...

When you linked to the only baby picture of Scott, I was half expecting a link to this type of post: http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/spider-monkey.html