Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hairy Affair

When we moved, we left behind the professional hair doctoring genius of Sarah. Yes, it was a very sad sacrifice. Scott has been in denial ever since, believing he could just grow out his hair for the rest of medical school. Well, it finally got to a point where he couldn't stand it. He wouldn't even let me take a picture of his long hair! But he DID let me cut it.... he he he

Look at all that hair!

This was my very first haircut with clippers! Thank goodness for clippers! Scott was one brave man to let me do that.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Britta-Good job on the haircut!!! Ammon has me cut his hair and seven years later I still stink at it and he almost ends up buzzed everytime!!! ;-) It is scary to be the one behind the clippers! You did great!
-Kirsten
BTW-What year of med. school are you guys in? You should consider Ohio for residency!! Ammon's residency here is wonderful and we are enjoying it a lot. We love Ohio!!

Alisha said...

no no no come to AZ!! i have connections and you have us!!

i wish i couldv'e seen a before pic. the after looks like you did way better than i've ever done.

Jamie and Julie said...

Great job on the haircut. I was going to say Scott's a brave man until I saw the picture.

Melissa said...

You're beautiful!

Sarah Peterson said...

looks very good Britta- I am proud of you! I'm sure it's just as good as my haircuts... you are good at most things you try ;)

Scott said...

Britta's haircuts are like the Redneck Barber's haircuts in Fallon . . . buzzer only. Short and quick.