Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Egg Hunts

I'm not sure when Easter became all about plastic egg hunts, but somewhere between my childhood and the childhood of my children. With almost no planning at all, we lucked out with two Easter egg hunts in one day!

The first one was in the park across the street from our house. It was put on as a service project by the Middle School Student Council.


Our friend who lives nearby stopped by our house to tell us about it. Here is her daughter with my kids. I took 7 pictures of these three standing there. All 7 have my friend's daughter standing nicely in the middle and smiling. All 7 have my kids holding a different pose and/or face expression in each.


By the way, Grace was super proud of her outfit in the above picture. What you can't see is that she's wearing a sweater that matches her legwarmers almost perfectly.

Later in the afternoon, we were lucky enough to have an egg hunt with cousins at my sister's house. For this one the eggs were actually kind of hiding, which makes it way more fun.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your babies are getting so big! I love to see their pictures.