Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Bake away the winter blues

I have always liked winter, but winter with a baby and without a car in a house that is smaller than 800 sq. ft. is a whole new experience for me. I now fully understand cabin fever.

Luckily I've keep my spirits up by BAKING! Hurray for my new baking cookbook that I got for Christmas! (Thanks, Trent and Beth, it's been well used already.)
We have made all of these new things just in January! So fun! Ok, the cookies weren't a "new" thing, but we made them twice in the past month so they warrented a photo in the collage.

In 2010 I plan to bake new things. Check.

p.s. If you can't get enough info about these goodies, you can read more about them on my other blog.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

You're becoming quite a food photographer! Your shots look gorgeous. -Ryan

Amy Kay Peterson said...

I WANT SOME MORE!!! I'll pay you..

K.E.N said...

That biscotti (is that what is was called?) was SOOO delish! I will take your extras from baking ANYTIME.

Alisha said...

num. num. num. num. num.

Scott said...

So, both Britta and I have made resolutions to watch our calorie intake this year. Trouble is meshing that with this baking thing. We end up with so many delectable treats that we only allow ourselves to eat little of.

So, I take the leftovers with me to school the next day. I have made quite a few new friends. (And Britta has made quite a few new fans.)

If anyone wants to come over to visit, just let us know and we'll make a treat for you!

Valerie said...

Those look absolutely divine, Britta! What a great system you two have of baking and distributing the leftovers. Wish I could taste them for you!

)en said...

Lovely! i need to make doughnuts NOW. and by make i mean "eat" and by now i mean "500."

I SO SO SO hear you about the cabin fever. I'm in the same boat and it's quickly sinking. march march march march march marchmarhcmarchajfjwoednvlsdkgf....

Trent said...

I'm delighted you are enjoying the book so much! The pictures are fantastic and I barely have to imagine their taste. Mmmm! If only I was one of Scott's classmates...