Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8 Random Facts About Britta

Okay, Sarah, here are my 8 random facts:

  1. I have never retained a mosquito bite in my life. I have even watched them bite me and see their little bodies fill with blood, but I feel no itch, I get no welt, no reaction at all.
  2. My nickname is the Human Radio. I can sing to songs on the radio I didn't even know I knew. I can hear a song once and practically have it memorized. It doesn't work for all songs, but many.
  3. As an extension from my last comment, I have almost every nuance and breath memorized in over 125 Disney movie songs.
  4. I still have two baby teeth. The dentists have said that if I take good care of them I can keep them until I'm 30-40. Ultimately I'll need implants or something.
  5. In my short work life since I graduated High School, I have worked in 13 locations that I can think of off the top of my head. In the three years since I graduated college, I have persued three separate career paths.
  6. I really like my feet. I think some feet are ugly, and some are just strange, but I really like my feet. Except I wish that shoe companies routinely made size 11 shoes.
  7. I drink lots of water, and I prefer water to any other beverage. Of course, I enjoy a good juice or hot chocolate on occasion, but water is always top on my list.
  8. Umm... I can't think of an 8. I'm wearing an orange shirt today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britta, those are amazing things I did not know about you! Also, you were in my dream last night. It was a mix between the past and future; we flew into an airport but then went to stay in an old house with no plumbing or electricity.

Karen K. said...

You are very interesting! I particularly find the mosquito information, well, totally UNFAIR! I am drinking lots of water now (I've given up soda since Sarah's blog) but I've yet to declare that water is my favorite drink. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Alisha said...

does disney even have 125 movies that we'd know? that a pretty large number.
baby teeth was amusing to me. i also find some feet attractive. not mine. i've heard that mosquito bites show up b/c we're all allergic to them. you're not appartently.

Scott said...

125 Disney Songs from Disney movies. . . I think. . . not all songs from 125 different Disney movies, if that makes sense. Right?

Amy said...

I'll have to tell Braeden that you are twenty-something and still have two baby teeth. He's dropping baby teeth like there's no tomorrow right now--he's lost five in the past two months!!

Valerie said...

We're still talking about that mosquito bite thing...you're SO lucky! We just get eaten alive, and pay for it. You're great, Britta!