Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine Boxes

Isabah (her legal name is Alisia) came over last night to decorate her valentine box for school. Decorating those boxes was one of the highlights of my elementary school years! We liked it so much in our family we used to decorate two boxes, one for home and one for school. Then we would make our own valentines for each sibling.

The trump of all boxes was in fifth grade, my last year making a valentine box. My brother helped me install a few christmas lights that would flicker on every time someone gave me a valentine. It was pretty cool.


Ahh... makes me want to decorate one myself.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

We always decorated them at school, but Eliza was asked to decorate it at home this year. I thought it was strange, but fun. I guess it's more in the norm than I thought!