Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cousins!

My sister from New York and my sister from Vernal came over yesterday for lunch with their kids. They look so sweet and calm in this picture, but it was wild! I don't think our apartment has ever been so alive! It was lots of fun, though, especially spending time with my sisters. We spent the afternoon at the Bean museum.
When Bryson, 3, saw this amazing display of butterflies on the wall below, he ran up to the glass and pointed to the one little photograph of a butterfly in the bottom right corner and got really excited. "Look, Bitta, look, a butterfie!" I zoomed in the picture so you could see the one butterfly he saw... It was pretty amusing.


1 comment:

Alisha said...

how fun to be with family. i totally miss being close to family!!! what a cute cousins picture.