Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snow!


Yesterday we had a day where perfect snow met perfect temperatures and perfect timing. Scott even got home just as we were going out to play, so he joined us!


 It was perfect. "Smile for the camera!"


Our backyard isn't big, but it was just big enough.


This was a fun game in the picture below. I loved Grace's expression of anticipation.


We don't have a convenient sledding hill near our house, so Scott made one. It was a big hit!


While he was making it, the neighbors were plowing their parking lot. When they were done, we made a sledding hill there, too, but I don't have any pictures of that.



How many times as a child did I curl up in a sled bundled in my warm clothes with the bright sun shining on my face? Countless. She's a girl after my own heart.


What a handsome man!


No comments: