Monday, March 21, 2011

Some dreams shouldn't come true...

One of the amusing side-effects of pregnancy, in my point of view, is weird dreams (see here and here). Last night I had a LOT, but I only remember the last moment of the last one:

I was at a gigantic baseball field in the stands (which were more like chain-linked parking garages). The stadium seating was benches. I was sitting across a picnic table from a coach and he helped me make a drink? From my recollection, the drink contained "tomato juice" which looked like tomato sauce and "vanilla gin" which looked like curdled milk. He handed me the cup and I carefully swished it around because I wanted it "shaken, not stirred" ha ha ha. It looked rancid, but I drank it anyway. It tasted rancid, but I kept drinking until there was less than half a cup.

I brought the cup over to my sister who was sitting a couple sections away. I told her how gross the drink was and asked if she wanted to try. She asked what it was and after thinking about it I answered, "A Bloody Mary?" She tasted it, was grossed out and said, "We should probably get some water." And I said, "I guess you're right."

3 comments:

Amber said...

Which sister?

Amber said...

p.s. I had a dream last night about evil clowns. But I'm not pregnant.

Britta said...

Amber, it was you! You were the sister in my dream.