Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dance Party

Scott, Grace and I have had some dance parties lately. Yesterday was the funnest one yet! We made a "Dance Party" playlist on iTunes and pumped it up!

One of my new favorite dance party songs is in the video below. I didn't care much for the song until I saw this video and now I'm hooked. The video makes me smile. (Thanks Brianne)



Another one of my current favorite dance party songs is this one. It's another one that I didn't care for in the beginning but now I love it.

7 comments:

Scott said...

Now, every time I hear this song, I do the signs along with in it my head. His expressions for "Yeah" are indelibly imprinted in my brain forever.

Unknown said...

I love this song (imagine me kissing my hand strongly-the sign for reeeally like), but then I heard her do it live. No good. Made me sad. Come on! Can't we have good musicians who are good even live???

Valerie said...

"movin my hips like yeah"...lol. awesome!

Ryan said...

You can't help but crack up when you watch that video. His expressions are priceless.

-Ryan

K.E.N said...

That second song has definitely become one of my favorites too. Have you heard the Glee version? We have it if you want a listen.

Valerie said...

We want more dance party suggestions. It's party central over here now! Thanks!

Alisha said...

i have quite the commute to work or even to a decent store. i LOVE rocking out to both of these songs. seeing that asl video makes me REALLY LOVE that song.