Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year with our friends, the Staceys, in Branson, Missouri. Since there were only 4.5 mouths to feed we got a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey.
It was still almost 7 pounds! But it was yummy!

I'm so thankful for good friends, good food, a perfect husband and a baby that fills me with joy. I recognize that I have SO many blessings and SO much to be thankful for. Thank you all for being a part of my life. You make my life blessed. Happy Thanksgiving always.

1 comment:

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Thanks for such wonderful Thanksgiving memories. We LOVED spending the week with you and we're so glad that you came!

And thanks for such a delicious turkey. It was honestly the best tasting, moist turkey that I've ever had in my life.