Saturday, June 13, 2009

To Scott, From Wifey

Hi Scott, I wanted to drop you a note and say hi, I love you and miss you. We've known each other for 10 years now... remember this?
Fun times. I know our 6 year anniversary passed with little attention this year because we were slightly preoccupied with little Queen Tootenbottom, but I wanted you to know that you are still my favorite person in the whole world. I feel so blessed to be your wifey.
You are so amazing. You constantly shower me with compassion and support. On top of that, you are SO handsome! Here is one of your suave James Dean poses.

I'm so proud of all the hard work you are putting into medical school. You are such a dedicated student, but have such a calm disposition all the time, even when I know you are feeling stressed. You're also amazingly good at keeping school balanced with Britta time, helping at home and church responsibilities.

You are so talented. Sometimes I feel like together we can take on the world because you can succeed at anything, and with you, I feel like I can succeed at anything too. One of your talents that I love to admire is listening to you play your guitar.

I'm extra lucky because you spoil me. Whenever we have a holiday or a special occasion, you never fail to shower me with some sweet, thoughtful treat or flowers. You spoil me by showering me with attention and cuddling on the couch. You spoil me by letting me indulge in random silly whims. Remember how many times we tried to get a shot of us eating the cherry? It never worked quite right, but thanks for letting me try (over and over and over...)

Most recently, I am so impressed at how easily and well you have fallen into fatherhood. You are a fantastic dad. You give this little girl so much love and attention. She is one lucky lady, just like me.

I love you so much! We both miss you, too. Only one more week and we'll all be together again!


4 comments:

Scott said...

Britta I love you very much!

Stacey Kirchner said...

I LOVE this post! Isn't it weird how times flies?! Dave and I will have met for the first time at the end of August this year. Shooo...and who would have thought I would have ended up marrying him? I'm so glad the Lord knows better than I do!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Such a cute post! You two are wonderful.
-Em

Amy said...

Scott's lucky to have you.. You guys are perfect for each other.