Monday, June 15, 2009

A day at the park

Grace and I went for a walk at the park today.
We stopped at the playground so Grace could get some of her wiggles out.

Then we tried our hand at baseball. Here's Grace making the dash for homeplate.

I don't think she likes baseball. So I thought she might like soccer. The sky was too bright to take a good picture on the soccer field. The jury is still out on whether Grace liked it or not.

Of course, I had to give Grace a chance at basketball.

I think she liked it! Here's the close-up.

7 comments:

Scott said...

Well, at least basketball didn't make her cry (sorry, baseball, but you're just not my thing). What a great post, Britta. I loved it! Made me laugh. Love you two!

CL said...

Gee Britta, are you enjoying being a Mommy? I love these pictures, they definitely made me laugh!! What a fun Mom, already introducing Grace to sports.

K.E.N said...

I cannot stop laughing at that picture of her playing baseball. I think she will be a star. Would you like a visit or are you enjoying your solitude?

itta Britta said...

I came to MN while Scott was away, Kari, so I'm not home. If I was I would definitely enjoy a visit!

Stacey Kirchner said...

That's a great post! Thanks for the laughs.

Amy said...

Grace is so lucky to have such fun goofy parents. How fun! She's adorable!!

Sarah Peterson said...

Too funny. She is really growing!!! What a sweetheart. :) Cute as a button (whatever that means). She's cute.