Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Situation swap

So now we all know what Scott does when I'm out of town... The question is what am I going to do? Scott is in Washington D.C. so I am all by my lonesome, with no friend to build couch forts with. When I was in Minnesota, my sister took my 28 week picture:

Hurray for finally looking pregnant and not just fat! I had a dr appt today and everything is just as it should be. My bloodwork came back really good, especially considering I had two DQ buster bars and several cupcakes in the days before my glucose tolerance test. Yay for no gestational diabetes! Welcome last trimester!

4 comments:

nettie said...

wow! i can't believe you are already that far along. I think you look exactly the same as your last photo--hardly pregnant at all. hope you are feeling well.

Stacey Kirchner said...

Yup, no fair! You look so cute and tiny! I'll have to send you the picture of me when I am pregnant. NASTY! Yeah for not having Gestational Diabetes! I, on the other hand, will not have so much luck. Had it with both of my other ones, so this one is pretty much guaranteed to cause GD again. Eat lots of ice cream for me!

Kristen P. said...

You're down to single digit weeks. Yay!!! That was always a milestone for me.

Valerie said...

You do look tiny, Britta. It's great to see your progress. I can't believe it's going this fast!