Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 degrees of Kevin Bacon

I tried to find some nice headshots of Kevin Bacon, but he has a lot of awkward pictures, so I decided to post one of the most awkward ones I could find instead.
If you've ever wondered if you could be connected to Kevin Bacon in six steps, you can, because I can do it in four (that means you can do it in 5 if you know me). Here goes:
  • I was in West Side Story with Jaymz Tuaileva
  • Jaymz was a dancer in a scene in Legally Blonde 2 with Reese Witherspoon
  • Reese Witherspoon was in Sweet Home Alabama with Fred Ward
  • Fred Ward was in Tremors with Kevin Bacon

Ta Da! BTW, I get a kick out of this commercial.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

now THAT is cool. i wonder if you;ll ever get to tell him that. ..

Ashley said...

You're practically famous. And now so am I, for that matter. (And job well done finding the most awkward picture of him. What in the world is going on there?)

p.s. My word verification: phonvile. Awesome.

Jamie and Julie said...

My friend Kevin was an extra in the movie Footloose, that is my degree of separation.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jamie. Impressive. That's even less steps for me now: me, you, Kevin, Kevin Bacon.

Ashley said...

Oo oo! I just remembered. They filmed "Footloose" in my hometown. Doesn't that count for something?