Friday, December 12, 2008

Chocolot

We have some good friends in Utah whose mother is a candy making artist!  She is starting her own artisan chocolate company and needed to test shipping methods.  Since we wanted to try her delicious masterpieces, we were lucky enough to be shipping guinea pigs.


They looked perfect and tasted delicious!  This picture doesn't do them justice.  I wanted to wait until Scott came home to share them with him, but I couldn't resist.  I ate three and three halfs before he got home!  I REALLY liked this one, this one and this one (which surprised me because normally I don't get too excited about peanuts) and I enjoyed gazing in awe at this one and this one... they tasted good, too, but they looked amazing.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

that's all you ate?
if i got a shippment like that they would be long gone before jeff got home. especially if i was pregnant. except of-course the truffles. not a fan.

Jamie and Julie said...

How do you get on this mailing list?! :D

Valerie said...

Those look completely divine. What a great talent to make such beauty.

Amy said...

OK, I need to find out how to contact these people.

Or, not. I just made some new years resolutions that would keep me far, far away from delicious, decadent, fattening chocolate. Bummer.