Friday, January 19, 2007

The secret artistic life of Scott

By now, most of you have learned of Scott's secret passion for poetry (well, not so secret anymore). Another passion of his which I didn't know about until two years after we were married is his passion for photography, specifially close up images of nature. We occasionally go for walks in the spring and summer and Scott always brings the camera to take pictures. Some of these pictures have been taken on vacations, but most of them have been in or around our house and neighbor's gardens. He's rather good, don't you think?




This picture of the temple reflection was taken during Brett and Sarah's wedding in Portland. It's one of Scott's favorite.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty! I especially like the mushrooms in the grass...

Scott said...

Thanks . . . that has been my desktop image on my laptop for the past two years. They were just in our front lawn and I thought I would take a break from shooting spiders and get a shot of these. I love it. I bet you love your new SLR, eh?

Anonymous said...

i'd love to get into photography!! awesome pics scotty.

Kristen P. said...

Is it really a secret? I'm pretty sure I knew that he was artsy.

Way to make a photo, Scott! Remember you can't take a picture;you have to make it;)