Friday, November 05, 2010

How long do you wanna be loved?

Is forever enough, cause I'm never never giving you up.
(I'm listening to that song right now by the Dixie Chicks, and it's just how I feel.)

Scott is 30 today!

He is the most amazing man I know. Grace is completely taken with him. I am, too. Sometimes when I examine my life I can't believe how lucky I am to have him by my side. He is ever thoughtful, helpful, strong, funny and handsome. He works hard and is brilliant. He has been floored by the raving reviews he's been getting from the Doctors he's been working with, but it doesn't surprise me. I'm just grateful that those doctors are able to see, as I do, how intuitive, bright and personable he is. But I'm also secretly pleased that he's surprised by their feedback. That he doesn't realize how awesome he is is part of the charm.

I love you, Scott, today and always. Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for good men in this world! Happy Birthday, Scott!

Britta said...

Scott, this morning Ilene Olson called and wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. She said she's so happy we're back in the ward, it's "like heaven" having us back. I wanted to let you know before I forgot.

Josh said...

Happy Birthday. You made it!

Alisha said...

also a WONDERFUL brother. love you scott!

aimee said...

30! Holy cow so old :) Oh wait I'm still older than you. I hope you had a wonderful day.

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm so late. We've had a busy weekend. We think of you guys often. Have a wonderful week!

Karen K. said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Scott! I've always admired you and think you're awesome!

Karen K. said...

I forgot to say that is a GREAT picture!!!

Amber said...

Scott, so sorry I missed your birthday. Welcome to the 30s! It's a great place to be. I love this picture of you two. Wishing you the best!

Emily said...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Britta today:) Hope you have something up your sleeve for her Scott!