Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Countdown to Halloween: Day 5

Five days until Halloween! I thought I needed a kick in the pants to get me blogging again so each day until this Sunday I will be posting a Halloween-y post. Hurray! Get excited!

For our maiden voyage into Halloween blogging, I thought I'd share with you my Halloween decorations this year. I got paid to make these for work and get to use them to decorate my house for Halloween. Lucky me.

Next to our four foot hairy spider, I think I like this one best:

These banners are ridiculously easy, but nice and big to cover a lot of wall space. I liked it! However, if I hadn't done it for work I would've picked different fonts. I was trying to showcase how to use a lot of fonts in a single project. I guess it worked, but it's not quite my style.

The tree looks better in person, I think.




The end! Stay tuned tomorrow for another Halloween post. (Cue spooky sound effects.) Bwa ha ha ha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:D

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Wish we would've had this to decorate for our costumes and chocolate last year! This year we're being lame.

Alisha said...

cute decor.i really like the grave/candy bowl. prob will use it next year.