Friday, June 18, 2010

We made it!

We arrived safely and our stuff arrived... not necessarily so safely, but it's here and we'll manage. In honor of our arrival I christened our kitchen with the welcoming Official State Food of Utah:
By the way, it's not very easy to photograph Jell-O. It looked better in person. And tasted better than it looks.

Mini updates: Scott has been consumed with studying for the Board exam which he is taking tomorrow (I mean today... boy it's late). Please send good vibes our way! Grace has been dancing up a storm to any rhythm she can hear, create or imagine. Her most recent move is stomping one foot. It's the best! We'll have to try and catch it on video. I've been trying to set up our new home and keep up my work responsibilities which are shifting yet again. I'll have more info soon along with a virtual tour of our new place.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you got there safe. Good luck to Scott on his boards.