Monday, October 26, 2009

Food Stylist

I think I want to be a food stylist when I grow up. I set up a photo shoot for work in my laundry room on Friday and it was lots of fun. Of course, I took over 75 photos and only used 4 on the advertisement. So I thought I'd share some with you.
For those of you who don't know, I work for a small company called Inspire Graphics. Right now my job is to manage one of their sites, scrapNfonts.com. I basically do a little bit of everything for the site. So this photo shoot was to create inspiring ways to use our fonts for Halloween. I love those little mice. They were fun to make. These little guys are coming to your house tonight, Emily.
It was fun to make up creepy names for food.
Reminder: I took these pictures in my laundry room. Please ignore the thick electrical cable (I would've edited it out if I used this photo for work). I did use the photo below for work (the one winner of over 50 food photos).
Let's get a closer look at these creepy Halloween delights, shall we?
Mmmmm... cookie fingers. Besides food, I took pictures of pumpkins, door signs, and the drink labels below.
Here was the food spread. Again, please ignore the electric cables and the gushing spray foam insulator around the back door. My laundry room has the best light in the house.
This little one was so patient while I made a disaster zone of the rest of the house to get these photos done.

12 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

So much fun! Just remind me to hire you next time I want to impress company. :)

Stacey Kirchner said...

Wow! You are so creative! Love the mice.

Melissa said...

The labels on the bottles are my favorite. They look so cool!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Your little mice are going to be the best looking thing on the table tonight:) I'm so glad that you guys are coming!
And that picture of Grace is one of my favorites!

Sarah Peterson said...

those fingers are SOO disgusting!!! Great looking stuff. You are very talented!

Valerie said...

Oh, Britta, I'm just in awe! I love it all. The signs are adorable and Grace is as cute as Brad told me she was. :)

Alisha said...

those fingers are awesome!

little grace is getting so big! great pic!

Pattie said...

hey britta can you give me a call...i keep losing your phone number

Kristen P. said...

Great photo! The last one is my favorite though. Grace is so darn cute!!!

Ash and Joe said...

oh my gosh! you are totally amazing!!!

)en said...

seriously, high five. my mom and sisters told me about the fingers. you're the talk of the house.

Mickey said...

I absolutly love the awsome finger cookies, Britta!!