Thursday, September 24, 2009

Super Scott

I was cleaning off my desk the other day and found this picture buried under papers and CDs.
I took this picture in May of 2000 when I was visiting Scott in Nevada right before his mission. I remember getting home from that trip, developing my roll of film (this was before the digital camera wave) and being upset that none of the photos were very good. As I shuffled through the end of the pile of photos, this picture appeared and my heart skipped a beat. I didn't even remember taking this photo, but it was perfect. I looked at this photo often when Scott was on his mission and considered it my little blessing.

Now, over nine years later, I still love this photo. It reminds me how wonderful Scott is. He works so hard to do what is right and be successful in his studies, hobbies, fatherhood and as a husband. Last night he had an interview with Sigma Sigma Phi, an osteopathic honors fraternity, and he found out today that he got in! This is a big accomplishment for him and something he's been wanting ever since he started med school. I'm so proud of him!
I love you, Scott! Congratulations!

3 comments:

Amy Kay Peterson said...

I love you Scotty too. You're an amazing brother.

Scott said...

Thanks, Amy. And Thanks, Britta!

Alisha said...

thanks for sharing this post. that picture is great and he does look so young.
congrats scott!