Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Baby


It is fun to find those few things which entertain an 11-week old. This chair is one of them. Grace can sit here of long stretches of time (relatively, but 10-15 minutes for a baby is a L-o-o-o-n-g time) and smile at her reflection in the mirror or bat at the hanging toys. I especially love it because it is also a quiet toy (no repeating electrical tones) and it fits next to me on the table while I am working, typing, or goofing off. Really, I just love to see her smile!

4 comments:

StephenEmily Stacey said...

This is so cute!
-Em

Kali said...

Yeah for the bouncy chair! Is this the one from Kito and Nadilia?

Scott said...

Yes. The very one.

Trent said...

I have opened obnoxious toys that make noise and snipped one of the wires to the speaker so they only have blinky lights or other actions so they aren't as annoying. I could just take the battery out but I myself like blinky lights. :)