Monday, March 10, 2008

Killer Bunnies and Irish Corpses

This past weekend Jeff and Nettie came to town to seal Calvin. It was beautiful, and lots of fun to have so much family in town. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. But I did meet one of Nettie's sisters, Kelli, who knew me because I was the one with decoration crazy neighbors. In honor of that, I decided y'all needed an update:

They should put these back up for Halloween, especially if they want to scare away all the trick-or-treaters.

4 comments:

Karen K. said...

WHAT are those people-things on the right side of the picture?!? That is just the freakiest looking porch. I'm just sitting here laughing and laughing at the absurdity of it. Thanks for the laugh! I also see that they still have "Christmas" lights up?

Sarah Peterson said...

oh goodness. That is hilarious and ridiculous!

Alisha said...

wow. i am speechless.

nettie said...

have you ever met these neighbors?