Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sisters, sisters, never were there such devoted sisters

I feel so spoiled this month because I got to see all my sisters. First, my parents came to Utah for my nephew's baptism, so Scott and I went out to visit, too, seeing my parents and my sister's family.


Then I went to MD to visit Amber. Here we are singing to calm down Sofie, who was sick and tired.


Then last weekend, my oldest sister Kali flew in for the weekend, so Tauna drove out and we spent some time together. With everyone spread out all over the country, I really revel in the time that we do get to spend together. Now if there's some way to see my brothers before the end of the month, I'd have everyone covered...

4 comments:

Alisha said...

you and your sisters are so beautiful!! how fun for you!!! i can't believe that you got them all in one month at random times.

Kristen P. said...

...Lord help the misters who come between me and my Sister, and Lord help the Sister who comes between me and my man!

Lucky you to have all your sisters in one month. It's always so nice to see family that live far, far away.

nettie said...

sisters are great...do you have 3 sisters? So do I!

Anonymous said...

Yes, three wonderful sisters, two brothers. I'm the youngest.