Monday, August 28, 2006

Ah, Minnesota...

Playing in Lake water is so much fun, especially when the entire lake ends up in your diaper, sand and all. The diaper on my niece Sofia got so big it looked like a watermelon lumbering between her legs. It was amazing she could keep walking since her balance was precarious to begin with. Being at the lake is so wonderful and relaxing. With nieces and nephews, it's a blast!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday when Scott will come. Vacations are much better with husbands.

8 comments:

Scott said...

I can't wait, either! I hope my diaper doesn't get so ful of water or sand, tho :)

Sarah Peterson said...

Hey Britta - I'm glad your husband didn't go with you, instead we stole his services for the night and he helped me work in the basement! Thanks Scott, and thanks Britta for not taking him away yet --brett

nettie said...

enjoy your vacation...when does scott start school?

Scott said...

The rest of the BYU world begins the 5th, but I don't start until the 6th. I'm very special.

James said...

Yeah sure it was lake water ;)...we all have kids. One thing I've learned as an adult..when you're in the water that's the easiest time for babys to relieve themselves...heck...not just babys ;)

nettie said...

You are special scott! How many credits are you taking? Good luck with school, btw.

Scott said...

I'm currently registered for 13, but that will likely jump up to 17 by the end of the week. I can't wait for graduation.

Scott said...

I'm currently registered for 13, but that will likely jump up to 17 by the end of the week. I can't wait for graduation.