Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yes we're going to a party, party!

 Happy Birthday, Henry!

 He picked at the cake pretty gingerly. He already knew the best part was the frosting... what does that say about the kind of food we feed our baby?

 Our new house has really dark lighting at night. I tried to take some photos without a flash (which I prefer immeasurably to flash photography) but none of them were clear. Despite that, Scott's favorite photo is the one below. Grace's expression is candid and perfect!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Happy Birthday, Henry!

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm, cake. Gotta love Grace's expressions!

Stacey Kirchner said...

Cute, CUTE cake!!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he's one already. You did an awesome job on the cake, you super talented lady.

And I agree. I love Grace's expression:)

Alisha said...

lol!!!! best grace face ever! can't believe he's one! what an awesome cake!