Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cribs

This is Grace's crib.

She loves it. She is the Queen of her crib.

We've been trying to ease her into a bed by putting her in the bed for naps. That has just given her more time to perfect the art of climbing in and out of the crib. We put her to nap in the bed, we find her asleep in the crib.

She is much more likely to climb into her crib than out of it. She will play in her crib for an hour at a time.

Such a silly girl! I thought kids were supposed to get all excited about not being contained in a crib, but not her. She likes the security I guess.

By the way, I gave Grace her first hair cut! Her nervous habit of pulling her hair out had resulted in a toddler mullet. Not anymore!

This is a classic Grace expression. I love it!

1 comment:

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I love her cute little curls. You did a great job on her hair cut!