Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lake Superior

I love this photo. It tells such a great story. That's my dad as the photographer, my sister Amber as the entertainer, and my sister Kali's family is the subject. Every time we have a family reunion we all get family pictures per Dad. I haven't received copies of mine from him yet, but while Amber was being my family's entertainer, one of my other sisters shot this photo below.
We were at the North Shore in Minnesota. I love it there.
My dad has a cool panorama feature on his camera. He took this photo on the 4th of July.
Here are all the grandkids. Can you see all 17?
That was a trick question. #17 is hard to see, seeing as he's still in utero. However, if you have x-ray vision he IS in the photo.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

i LOVE those first two pics too. it looks beautiful there.

Stephen Stacey said...

Man it's a good thing Britta isn't in that last photo or else I would have thought this was an announcement!

Britta said...

How do you know that isn't me, huh? You can't see the head of the pregnant lady. However, I'm sure that if I was 8 months pregnant now you probably would've noticed last month.

Sorry, the 17th grandchild will not be a Peterson.