Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kite Chronicle

So, Scott got a kite last weekend and was totally excited to fly it.  We flew it on Saturday in between conferences, and again on Sunday.  Neither day was the weather very cooperative, but we had fun anyway.  Then on Sunday afternoon it crash landed and a rod in the frame snapped!  So sad!

I love this picture.  Sherri had just told Livie to smile for the camera, and Livie painstakingly made this face as her "smile."  It was so funny!  Later she gave me this face-scrunching, teeth-baring smile:
I love it!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

that olivia is too much!!!
what a great picture of the kite.

Karen K. said...

Ahhhh. My grandbaby! That was too funny. I'm glad you got it on camera. Last night I re-watched the video of her first birthday. I can't believe how much she's grown up (and how little hair she still has). ;)