Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Napkin Heaven


Merry Christmas to me! I love folding napkins. It's a hobby I picked up when I was really young, living at my parent's house, decorating for special family dinners (like Christmas). When I got married I got a linen set with four orange, green, and yellow large plaid patterned napkins. It was a strange pattern and none of the napkins were quite square. So for the past 4 1/2 years I've made do with folding misshapen or paper napkins. For Christmas my sister gave me all the above napkins! I'm in napkin-folding heaven! Now I just need to get my starch out...

4 comments:

Mom and Dad Pete said...

That is so neat, Britta. I'm jealous. You are so talented! I love the ppic of your sisters, too.

Unknown said...

You'll have to teach me sometime! I've never met anyone as multi-talented as you! We miss you!

Alisha said...

it was so good to see you!! i'm hooked on that game btw, walmart didn't have it. man i miss my family.

Anonymous said...

Britta, I'm so sorry about the bowl! I didn't realize you had left it, but I think I did see it while we were there! I could have brought it to you, and it would have been the perfect excuse to "get away" for a while! I'll have my sister-in-law bring it to you.