Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Farm-tastic Fun

Last night Brett, Sarah, Oliva, Sherri, Scott and I went to a corn maze. I haven't gone to a corn maze in over five years, and I have been wanting to! This was just perfect. (oh, except I recommend going to a corn maze when there's a little more light outside.)
We went on a hayride there, and that was a highlight. "Cornbelly's" had hired artists to carve dozens and dozens of pumpkins in recognizable images, portraits, cartoons, and they were really elaborate! It was amazing. The hayride drove us past all of them. Unfortunately, it was too dark to get good pictures.
Scott and Brett got a good workout on the jumping pillow and the pedal go-carts.
It took a little while for Olivia to get used to being outside in the dark and cold, but she warmed up to it and was such a little doll. I love her hat with the two baubles!
The cow train. Good clean fun!

2 comments:

Karen K. said...

That cow train looks like sooooo "moooo"ch fun! Actually, the entire place looks like a lot of fun. I don't think our local farms have as much to do as you found. We have a haunted corn maze where some dude chases you with a chainsaw. Hmmm. That leaves me out!

I liked your group picture. Oh, and as always, I like any pictures of sweet Olivia!

Alisha said...

great pictures. i wish it wasn't so dark... i also wish i lived there and could go on family date nights.